2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Rahl. I actually almost couldn't stand him when I first started watching. I think that may have been because any time he was on screen was time that Kahlan WASN'T.
3. The character I would shag anytime: Haha, um, half the cast? How about a top three instead? Kahlan, Cara, Rahl.
4. The character I'd slap: Flynn. PLEASE LET ME SLAP HIM. RIGHT IN HIS STUPID FACE.
5. Who are my 3 favorite characters: Lol...Kahlan, Cara, Rahl (like you didn't see that coming).
6. What are my 3 favorite pairings: Cara/Kahlan, Sir!Kahlan/Lady!Kahlan, Richard/Rahl.
7. Which character I'm most like: Richard's too much like a puppy, Zedd's too...Zedd, and Cara's too straightforward so I guess Kahlan?
8. The coolest thing about the canon: In general, all the female characters are more hardcore than the dudes.
9. The lamest crappiest thing about the canon: Richard/Kahlan...*sigh* how lame and boring. Cara would show you how to have a good time, Kahlan! (And I would watch!)
10. My guiltiest pleasure in this fandom: Rahlcest. It makes me want to crawl under something and hide, but somehow it's still kinda hot.
11. What story I wish I could read (or art I wish I could see): A fic that gives a totally legitimate and reasonable excuse for Kahlan choosing Cara over Richard. I'm not sure it exists, but if someone could think up just such an excuse, I'd like to know about it!
12. What story I wish I had written/still want to write: I wish I'd written the Between Sacrifice and Duty series. Even with the odd typo and linguistic misstep along the way, it is the most amazing series I think I have ever read. If you like long stories (this story is LONG like a workday when you've got a hangover), this is for you.
Are you a Cara/Kahlan 'shipper? Leave me a comment!